US: Apparel president Sandquist exits Wolverine Worldwide
US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has confirmed the departure of its global apparel president Mark Sandquist earlier this year.
Sandquist, who joined the company in September 2009, left in January to pursue other opportunities, a spokesperson for Wolverine Worldwide told just-style.
Prior to this, he served as vice president of global apparel, equipment and licensing at outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear Company.
Sandquist has been replaced by Sylvie D'Azimar, who has been named vice president for Merrell global apparel. She was previously the vice president for Head sportswear, and the head of global apparel and gear for sports equipment company Salomon.
She has also held various positions at Nike, including Hurley general manager for France and business director for Nike apparel France.
NIKE, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ......
Nike believes that footwear manufactured using its Flyknit fabric, which was initially launched in 2012, will be one of its growth drivers going forward. Initially launched in running footwear, Nike h...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Nike’s retail sales in China decreased in 2013 for the first time since the company entered China, as a result of sluggish macroeconomic growth and shrinking consumption. The company is now suffering ...
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Cambodia garment workers campaign for higher wages
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Child labour products still entering US from China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020