US: Apparel president Sandquist exits Wolverine Worldwide
US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has confirmed the departure of its global apparel president Mark Sandquist earlier this year.
Sandquist, who joined the company in September 2009, left in January to pursue other opportunities, a spokesperson for Wolverine Worldwide told just-style.
Prior to this, he served as vice president of global apparel, equipment and licensing at outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear Company.
Sandquist has been replaced by Sylvie D'Azimar, who has been named vice president for Merrell global apparel. She was previously the vice president for Head sportswear, and the head of global apparel and gear for sports equipment company Salomon.
She has also held various positions at Nike, including Hurley general manager for France and business director for Nike apparel France.
Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been comp...
Nike believes that footwear manufactured using its Flyknit fabric, which was initially launched in 2012, will be one of its growth drivers going forward. Initially launched in running footwear, Nike h...
Outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear has narrowed its net losses in the second quarter, despite incurring costs from its acquisition of prAna....
- The current state of play in world garment exports
- Fung Capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report