US: Apparel president Sandquist exits Wolverine Worldwide
US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has confirmed the departure of its global apparel president Mark Sandquist earlier this year.
Sandquist, who joined the company in September 2009, left in January to pursue other opportunities, a spokesperson for Wolverine Worldwide told just-style.
Prior to this, he served as vice president of global apparel, equipment and licensing at outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear Company.
Sandquist has been replaced by Sylvie D'Azimar, who has been named vice president for Merrell global apparel. She was previously the vice president for Head sportswear, and the head of global apparel and gear for sports equipment company Salomon.
She has also held various positions at Nike, including Hurley general manager for France and business director for Nike apparel France.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
2013 was marked by a strong investment by Nike in the Portuguese territory. Beyond the opening of important stores, Nike has been dedicated to increasing its penetration throughout a vigorous marketin...
Nike Poland has a strong position on the Polish apparel market and it is expected that its share will increase further in the forecast period. The company will continue to be positioned as a premium b...
Nike Turkiye AS endorses various sports, such as the Nike Run Istanbul and Nike Turkey Made by Movement campaigns in 2013. Nike used Nike Run Istanbul to get a non-running nation thinking and talking ...
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Delta Galil buys VF Corp premium brands for $120m
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape