US: Apparel president Sandquist exits Wolverine Worldwide
US clothing and footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has confirmed the departure of its global apparel president Mark Sandquist earlier this year.
Sandquist, who joined the company in September 2009, left in January to pursue other opportunities, a spokesperson for Wolverine Worldwide told just-style.
Prior to this, he served as vice president of global apparel, equipment and licensing at outdoor apparel and footwear specialist Columbia Sportswear Company.
Sandquist has been replaced by Sylvie D'Azimar, who has been named vice president for Merrell global apparel. She was previously the vice president for Head sportswear, and the head of global apparel and gear for sports equipment company Salomon.
She has also held various positions at Nike, including Hurley general manager for France and business director for Nike apparel France.
Nike believes that footwear manufactured using its Flyknit fabric, which was initially launched in 2012, will be one of its growth drivers going forward. Initially launched in running footwear, Nike h...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Nike Sweden AB will seek to strengthen its presence in Sweden through innovative new product developments. The company currently enjoys extensive distribution and strong brand recognition on the marke...
2013 was marked by a strong investment by Nike in the Portuguese territory. Beyond the opening of important stores, Nike has been dedicated to increasing its penetration throughout a vigorous marketin...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015