SOUTH KOREA: Apparel Retailer E.Land To Enter US Market
Leading Seoul-based fashion retailer E.Land said on Wednesday it plans to enter the lucrative US market under its own brand name with the aim of achieving annual sales of $30 million by 2005. The firm will design and produce casual apparel in Korea before exporting it to the US where it is looking to undercut famous brands such as Polo Ralph Lauren by up to 30 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores