HONG KONG: Apparel Retailer Gemzboh Sees Stock Surge
Clothing retailer Gemzboh Holdings Ltd saw its share price soar on Friday after its new owner said it may inject assets to boost its profitability. At one point, Gemzboh's shares jumped more than 30 per cent after investment holding firm Great Logistics acquired a 60 per cent stake in the retail chain for HK$72 million (US$9.23m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack