USA: Apparel Retailer Spiegel Ventures Into Logistics
"This joint venture allows The Spiegel Group to leverage its core competencies and expertise, providing a comprehensive range of services to clients that are seeking a long-term solution to their logistics needs as well as other services," said Michael Moran, Spiegel's chairman of the office of the president.
The new organisation will provide distribution and fulfillment services, returns processing and liquidation services, call centre services and credit card services. As well as database management and marketing, e-channel management, catalogue development and production, and product sourcing.
Companies: Hermes International
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
For the past 20 years Wal-Mart has redefined the way most retailers and manufacturers across channels and categories have done business. Every apparel company has been affected thanks to the retail gi...
Luxury goods maker Hermes International's net profits rose 13.4% in 2005 to EUR247m (US$298m), marginally down on analysts' estimates....
Luxury goods label Hermès International said fourth-quarter sales were up 8%, boosted by an upturn in demand for leather products....
Luxury goods company Hermes International has denied suggestions that the business has received a takeover approach....
Luxury goods label Hermes International has reported good third-quarter and nine-month revenue on strong demand for leather bags, silk ties, and scarves....
Upmarket goods group Hermes International SA says that chief executive Jean-Louis Dumas will leave his position of chief executive of the company in January, to be replaced by co-chief executive Patri...
Luxury goods group Hermes International SCA says its first-half net profit jumped 12 per cent, helped by increased advertising measures and less foreign exchange pressures....
Forty-five Japanese fashion firms have posted a combined income of JPY125.87 billion for financial 2004, representing the highest profit since comparable data was available back in 1993, according to ...
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sourcing at MAGIC tackles trade, Africa and speed
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar