USA: Apparel Retailer Spiegel Ventures Into Logistics
Apparel retailer the Spiegel Group announced a joint venture agreement with the American unit of Hamburg, Germany-headquartered Hermes Service General Service to form a third-party logistics firm, dubbed Spiegel-Hermes General Service. "This joint venture allows The Spiegel Group to leverage its core competencies and expertise, providing a comprehensive range of services to clients that are seeking a long-term solution to their logistics needs as well as other services," said Michael Moran, Spiegel's chairman of the office of the president.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores