USA: Apparel Retailer Spiegel Ventures Into Logistics
Apparel retailer the Spiegel Group announced a joint venture agreement with the American unit of Hamburg, Germany-headquartered Hermes Service General Service to form a third-party logistics firm, dubbed Spiegel-Hermes General Service. "This joint venture allows The Spiegel Group to leverage its core competencies and expertise, providing a comprehensive range of services to clients that are seeking a long-term solution to their logistics needs as well as other services," said Michael Moran, Spiegel's chairman of the office of the president.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022