US: Appleseed’s opts for FlexPLM solution
Appleseed's, a multi-channel retailer of classic women's apparel, has deployed the PTC retail, footwear and apparel solution, FlexPLM, for its product data management, line planning and product variation management capabilities.
The centralised and automated PLM system enables visibility into products and materials throughout the complex lifecycles of Appleseed's multiple brands with thousands of product lines.
It uses a central library to manage product and material information, and has helped Appleseed's improve design efficiency, reduce grading formula errors and improve its material and product quality through clearer data representation.
A business information portal dedicated to PLM (product lifecycle management) software for the fashion and textile industry is being launched by just-style in the New Year....
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- EU relaxes origin rules on Jordan clothing exports
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras