US: Appleseed’s opts for FlexPLM solution
Appleseed's, a multi-channel retailer of classic women's apparel, has deployed the PTC retail, footwear and apparel solution, FlexPLM, for its product data management, line planning and product variation management capabilities.
The centralised and automated PLM system enables visibility into products and materials throughout the complex lifecycles of Appleseed's multiple brands with thousands of product lines.
It uses a central library to manage product and material information, and has helped Appleseed's improve design efficiency, reduce grading formula errors and improve its material and product quality through clearer data representation.
A business information portal dedicated to PLM (product lifecycle management) software for the fashion and textile industry is being launched by just-style in the New Year....
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards
- New loan deal to help upgrade Bangladesh factories