US: Appleseed’s opts for FlexPLM solution
Appleseed's, a multi-channel retailer of classic women's apparel, has deployed the PTC retail, footwear and apparel solution, FlexPLM, for its product data management, line planning and product variation management capabilities.
The centralised and automated PLM system enables visibility into products and materials throughout the complex lifecycles of Appleseed's multiple brands with thousands of product lines.
It uses a central library to manage product and material information, and has helped Appleseed's improve design efficiency, reduce grading formula errors and improve its material and product quality through clearer data representation.
A business information portal dedicated to PLM (product lifecycle management) software for the fashion and textile industry is being launched by just-style in the New Year....
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief - Sears, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses