US: Appleseed’s opts for FlexPLM solution
Appleseed's, a multi-channel retailer of classic women's apparel, has deployed the PTC retail, footwear and apparel solution, FlexPLM, for its product data management, line planning and product variation management capabilities.
The centralised and automated PLM system enables visibility into products and materials throughout the complex lifecycles of Appleseed's multiple brands with thousands of product lines.
It uses a central library to manage product and material information, and has helped Appleseed's improve design efficiency, reduce grading formula errors and improve its material and product quality through clearer data representation.
A business information portal dedicated to PLM (product lifecycle management) software for the fashion and textile industry is being launched by just-style in the New Year....
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020