US: Appleseed’s opts for FlexPLM solution
Appleseed's, a multi-channel retailer of classic women's apparel, has deployed the PTC retail, footwear and apparel solution, FlexPLM, for its product data management, line planning and product variation management capabilities.
The centralised and automated PLM system enables visibility into products and materials throughout the complex lifecycles of Appleseed's multiple brands with thousands of product lines.
It uses a central library to manage product and material information, and has helped Appleseed's improve design efficiency, reduce grading formula errors and improve its material and product quality through clearer data representation.
A business information portal dedicated to PLM (product lifecycle management) software for the fashion and textile industry is being launched by just-style in the New Year....
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam