MEXICO: Applied DNA supplies Prestigio taggant
Uniform manufacturer Prestigio en Moda is to use DNA marking technology from
provider Applied DNA Sciences in an bid to halt counterfeiting of its products in
US company Applied DNA Sciences said it had provided the company with a unique
DNA taggant to be used in marking textiles used to make the uniforms. Prestigio said that, as a major uniform manufacturer using the highest level of security, it was important to be able to verify genuine uniforms.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022