USA: Appointments at Lydall Inc.
In her new position, Ms. Estey will focus on the creation and implementation of a comprehensive Management Development Program, including training, compensation and recruiting strategies. She will concentrate on building a strong management team to meet Lydall's future growth objectives.
Ms. Estey joined Lydall in 1977 and became Manager of Employee Benefits and Human Resources in 1986. She was promoted to Director of Human Resources in 1997. She serves on the Advisory Board of The Connecticut Forum and is certified as an arbitrator and mediator for the American Arbitration Association.
Mr. Kopp has been serving as interim CIO of Lydall since September 1999. Before joining Lydall, he was President of The Havens Group, a management consulting firm that he formed in 1984, and President of Havens Systems Solutions llc, a software development and support firm which he formed in 1996. Mr. Kopp previously served as Vice President and Director of Information Services for Lydall from 1969 to 1984.
Mr. Kopp has over 30 years of experience in the information systems arena. He has attended the University of Connecticut, the University of Hartford and Rensselaer Graduate Program for Executives.
Lydall, Inc. is a $320 million manufacturer of engineered products for demanding specialty applications, primarily in thermal/acoustical materials and filtration/separation markets.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report