USA: Appointments at Lydall Inc.
Lydall, Inc. (NYSE: LDL) today announced that Mona Estey has been promoted to Vice President-Human Resources and that Richard H. Kopp has joined the Company as Chief Information Officer.In her new position, Ms. Estey will focus on the creation and implementation of a comprehensive Management Development Program, including training, compensation and recruiting strategies. She will concentrate on building a strong management team to meet Lydall's future growth objectives.Ms. Estey joined Lydall in 1977 and became Manager of Employee Benefits and Human Resources in 1986. She was promoted to Director of Human Resources in 1997. She serves on the Advisory Board of The Connecticut Forum and is certified as an arbitrator and mediator for the American Arbitration Association.Mr. Kopp has been serving as interim CIO of Lydall since September 1999. Before joining Lydall, he was President of The Havens Group, a management consulting firm that he formed in 1984, and President of Havens Systems Solutions llc, a software development and support firm which he formed in 1996. Mr. Kopp previously served as Vice President and Director of Information Services for Lydall from 1969 to 1984.Mr. Kopp has over 30 years of experience in the information systems arena. He has attended the University of Connecticut, the University of Hartford and Rensselaer Graduate Program for Executives.Lydall, Inc. is a $320 million manufacturer of engineered products for demanding specialty applications, primarily in thermal/acoustical materials and filtration/separation markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020