USA: Appointments at Lydall Inc.
Lydall, Inc. (NYSE: LDL) today announced that Mona Estey has been promoted to Vice President-Human Resources and that Richard H. Kopp has joined the Company as Chief Information Officer.In her new position, Ms. Estey will focus on the creation and implementation of a comprehensive Management Development Program, including training, compensation and recruiting strategies. She will concentrate on building a strong management team to meet Lydall's future growth objectives.Ms. Estey joined Lydall in 1977 and became Manager of Employee Benefits and Human Resources in 1986. She was promoted to Director of Human Resources in 1997. She serves on the Advisory Board of The Connecticut Forum and is certified as an arbitrator and mediator for the American Arbitration Association.Mr. Kopp has been serving as interim CIO of Lydall since September 1999. Before joining Lydall, he was President of The Havens Group, a management consulting firm that he formed in 1984, and President of Havens Systems Solutions llc, a software development and support firm which he formed in 1996. Mr. Kopp previously served as Vice President and Director of Information Services for Lydall from 1969 to 1984.Mr. Kopp has over 30 years of experience in the information systems arena. He has attended the University of Connecticut, the University of Hartford and Rensselaer Graduate Program for Executives.Lydall, Inc. is a $320 million manufacturer of engineered products for demanding specialty applications, primarily in thermal/acoustical materials and filtration/separation markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective