ITALY: Aquafil Launches Polyprop-based Dryarn
Over recent years the Aquafil division of the Italian-based Bonazzi group has been best known as a producer of polyamide and polyamide microfibres. However a policy change officially confirmed at the beginning of this year now puts the group firmly back into the polypropylene marketplace too. The decision rests on the launch of an innovative polyprop microfibre which will be marketed under the brand name Dryarn and which is particularly likely to appeal to producers of performance fabrics destined for use in work or sports wear, although Aquafil executives suggest that it could also have important applications for the lingerie and underwear trade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar