USA: Aramark Nets New Partnership Deal
Aramark Uniform and Career Apparel has launched a new business agreement with Associated Builders and Contractors Inc, a national association representing 23,000 merit shop construction and construction-related firms in the US.
According to the terms of the deal, the association's members will receive preferential prices for all rental, purchase and leasing of products from Aramark.
Shirley Schumacher, Aramark's senior vice president of sales, said the deal provided "an outstanding opportunity" for the company to promoted its services and goods to the members of the association.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar