USA: ARAMARK Uniform Services Acquires Rydahl's
ARAMARK Uniform Services announced today that it has acquired Rydahl's, Inc., a local uniform company serving the Green Bay area. ARAMARK, which has uniform operations throughout Wisconsin, will increase service capability and ARAMARK's presence in the region with the addition of Rydahl's. With this acquisition, ARAMARK looks to continue its tradition of providing the highest service quality to Wisconsin and Michigan businesses. "Rydahl's is an excellent match for us," says Bill Leonard, President and Chief Operating Officer of ARAMARK. "Their people are great and they have a wonderful customer base throughout the Upper Peninsula and northern Wisconsin." "Rydahl's fits well with ARAMARK's `unlimited partnership' approach to serving its customers," says Stephen Donly, newly-appointed President of ARAMARK Uniform Services. "The addition of the Rydahl's organization to the ARAMARK team will create even more value for our customers in the region."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar