USA: ARAMARK Uniform Services Acquires Rydahl's
ARAMARK Uniform Services announced today that it has acquired Rydahl's, Inc., a local uniform company serving the Green Bay area. ARAMARK, which has uniform operations throughout Wisconsin, will increase service capability and ARAMARK's presence in the region with the addition of Rydahl's. With this acquisition, ARAMARK looks to continue its tradition of providing the highest service quality to Wisconsin and Michigan businesses. "Rydahl's is an excellent match for us," says Bill Leonard, President and Chief Operating Officer of ARAMARK. "Their people are great and they have a wonderful customer base throughout the Upper Peninsula and northern Wisconsin." "Rydahl's fits well with ARAMARK's `unlimited partnership' approach to serving its customers," says Stephen Donly, newly-appointed President of ARAMARK Uniform Services. "The addition of the Rydahl's organization to the ARAMARK team will create even more value for our customers in the region."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016