USA: ARAMARK Uniform Services Acquires Rydahl's
ARAMARK Uniform Services announced today that it has acquired Rydahl's, Inc., a local uniform company serving the Green Bay area. ARAMARK, which has uniform operations throughout Wisconsin, will increase service capability and ARAMARK's presence in the region with the addition of Rydahl's. With this acquisition, ARAMARK looks to continue its tradition of providing the highest service quality to Wisconsin and Michigan businesses. "Rydahl's is an excellent match for us," says Bill Leonard, President and Chief Operating Officer of ARAMARK. "Their people are great and they have a wonderful customer base throughout the Upper Peninsula and northern Wisconsin." "Rydahl's fits well with ARAMARK's `unlimited partnership' approach to serving its customers," says Stephen Donly, newly-appointed President of ARAMARK Uniform Services. "The addition of the Rydahl's organization to the ARAMARK team will create even more value for our customers in the region."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022