USA: ARAMARK Uniform Services Acquires Rydahl's
ARAMARK Uniform Services announced today that it has acquired Rydahl's, Inc., a local uniform company serving the Green Bay area. ARAMARK, which has uniform operations throughout Wisconsin, will increase service capability and ARAMARK's presence in the region with the addition of Rydahl's. With this acquisition, ARAMARK looks to continue its tradition of providing the highest service quality to Wisconsin and Michigan businesses. "Rydahl's is an excellent match for us," says Bill Leonard, President and Chief Operating Officer of ARAMARK. "Their people are great and they have a wonderful customer base throughout the Upper Peninsula and northern Wisconsin." "Rydahl's fits well with ARAMARK's `unlimited partnership' approach to serving its customers," says Stephen Donly, newly-appointed President of ARAMARK Uniform Services. "The addition of the Rydahl's organization to the ARAMARK team will create even more value for our customers in the region."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack