USA: ARAMARK Uniform Services Acquires Rydahl's
ARAMARK Uniform Services announced today that it has acquired Rydahl's, Inc., a local uniform company serving the Green Bay area. ARAMARK, which has uniform operations throughout Wisconsin, will increase service capability and ARAMARK's presence in the region with the addition of Rydahl's. With this acquisition, ARAMARK looks to continue its tradition of providing the highest service quality to Wisconsin and Michigan businesses. "Rydahl's is an excellent match for us," says Bill Leonard, President and Chief Operating Officer of ARAMARK. "Their people are great and they have a wonderful customer base throughout the Upper Peninsula and northern Wisconsin." "Rydahl's fits well with ARAMARK's `unlimited partnership' approach to serving its customers," says Stephen Donly, newly-appointed President of ARAMARK Uniform Services. "The addition of the Rydahl's organization to the ARAMARK team will create even more value for our customers in the region."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective