UK: Arcadia promotes Topman's MD Shepherd to COO
A spokesperson for the company said Shepherd will retain his role as MD of Topman.
Shepherd has been appointed to grow the group's e-commerce and international businesses, the spokesperson confirmed.
He has "already started" his new role, the spokesperson added.
A recent focus by retailers on growing their footprints through e-commerce and new stores has come at the expense of product, J Crew CEO Mickey Drexler and Arcadia Group owner Sir Philip Green said la...
British clothing brand Karen Millen has appointed Becky Bateman as retail director for the UK and Ireland and Pilar LaCave as retail director for Europe....
Fast Retailing plans to enter Australia through its Uniqlo brand by the end of August next year. ...
UK fashion retailer Topshop is teaming up with Facebook so that customers can view, customise and order selected looks from its spring/summer catwalk shows three months ahead of standard industry lead...
Fashion retail giant Arcadia Group has teamed up with Jupi Corp and reality TV stars the Kardashian sisters to launch a clothing collection in the UK under its Dorothy Perkins brand....
UK fashion chain River Island has remained coy on speculation it is looking to open its first store in the US next year....
UK retail group Arcadia Group is to open its first Topshop and Topman store in Johannesburg, South Africa, through a franchise agreement with Edcon and House of Busby....
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras