UK: Arcadia Shares Rise As Icelandic Investors Increase Stake
Morning trading on the Stock Exchange saw shares in the Arcadia Group Plc edging higher with the news that the four Icelandic investors have upped their stake in the company to almost 11 per cent. According to AFX News the Icelandic quartet of Baugur hf, Gaumur ehf, Islandsbanki-FBA hf and Kaupthing hf now hold 20,425,000 shares in the company, or 10.8 per cent of share capital.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again