UK: Arcadia streamlines global sourcing decisions
As part of a group-wide global supply chain initiative, UK retail giant Arcadia Group is deploying global trade management software across all its brands and territories.
The Global Trade Management software from Amber Road will help the retailer automate its key import, export, supply chain visibility, and trade planning activities.
And it is part of a larger, group-wide initiative to improve how the company manages the sourcing, manufacturing and delivery of its products, worldwide.
With well-known brands including Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman and Wallis, Arcadia Group has more than 2,500 outlets across the UK and concessions in major UK department stores.
Internationally, The Arcadia Group is expanding rapidly, with its brands sold worldwide through franchise partners in 38 countries, and delivering on-line to more than 110 countries.
The Amber Road solution will provide the retail group with a fully integrated global trade platform, through which it can optimise global sourcing decisions, providing easy access to country-specific import and export regulations, and improve visibility over its orders and track international shipments.
The solution will be implemented worldwide, enabling Arcadia to adopt best practices for trade across all its brands and territories.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack