UK: Arcadia streamlines global sourcing decisions
As part of a group-wide global supply chain initiative, UK retail giant Arcadia Group is deploying global trade management software across all its brands and territories.
The Global Trade Management software from Amber Road will help the retailer automate its key import, export, supply chain visibility, and trade planning activities.
And it is part of a larger, group-wide initiative to improve how the company manages the sourcing, manufacturing and delivery of its products, worldwide.
With well-known brands including Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman and Wallis, Arcadia Group has more than 2,500 outlets across the UK and concessions in major UK department stores.
Internationally, The Arcadia Group is expanding rapidly, with its brands sold worldwide through franchise partners in 38 countries, and delivering on-line to more than 110 countries.
The Amber Road solution will provide the retail group with a fully integrated global trade platform, through which it can optimise global sourcing decisions, providing easy access to country-specific import and export regulations, and improve visibility over its orders and track international shipments.
The solution will be implemented worldwide, enabling Arcadia to adopt best practices for trade across all its brands and territories.
Introduction Menswear in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018).......
Apparel Retail in United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profil...
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts