UK: Ardblair Appoints New Sales Reps
Ardblair Sports Importers Ltd, specialist importers and distributors of leading sports brands, has recently appointed Guy Webb and Iain Walker as new area sales representatives for Northern England and Ireland respectively, with immediate effect.They will be responsible for sales and retail for ASI's main brands, including AKU trekking boots, Odlo technical underwear, Dahlgren Dri-stride technical socks, and Leki walking poles,.Mr Webb has a broad outdoor sales experience, having worked as an area sales manager for Line 7 boots and later as an agent for companies like NeeBee and LaFuma. Iain Walker on the other hand, has broad retail experience.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report