UK: Argos Enters Discount Fashion Market
High Street retailer Argos has stepped out in a new direction and gone into fashion, launching 'Argos Additions'. The catalogue company, taken over by Great Universal Stores three years ago, now offers fashion for all the family - from babywear to menswear and own-labels. TV presenter and style guru, Lowri Turner, offers 'best buy' advice and there are easy-to-follow measuring guides.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth