INDONESIA: Argo's Third Quarter Sales Top $30 Million
Indonesian garment manufacturer Argo Pantes has posted sales of Rp301.4 billion ($30 million) for the third quarter, with exports making up 74 per cent of that total. Orders from the US have been coming in as usual following the September 11 attacks, according to corporate secretary Ng Djoen Khuing. He added that as export sales to the US account for only 5 per cent of Argos exports, any slowdown in orders would only have a minor impact.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"