UK: Argos To Open 105 Stores, Create 6,000 Jobs
Leading catalogue retailer Argos on Tuesday announced it plans to create 6,000 jobs at 105 new stores over the next three years. The company said it will open 35 new stores annually until 2005 and the positions are on top of the previously-announced 800 jobs being created by two warehouse projects to improve its distribution capabilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"