USA: Aris Industries Announces Exclusive License For 'Revolutionary' Wonderpant
Arnold H. Simon, CEO of Aris, stated: "In my thirty years of experience in the apparel business, I have never seen a more exciting design development in the industry. The product uplifts and enhances a woman's figure like no other product that I have seen in the marketplace before. Wonderpant works best in stretch fabrics, but the system can also be applied to denim and woven pants."
The company intends to begin manufacturing and shipping for spring 2001 and expects that this product will add significant revenue and profits.
Aris designs, manufactures and sells sportswear, outerwear and loungewear under a variety of tradenames including XOXO, FUBU, Perry Ellis and Members Only. It is also the licensee for Stetson, Baby Phat, Cynthia Rowley, and Brooks Brothers Golf, all of which it plans to launch in 2000 and 2001.
Certain information discussed in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Federal securities laws. Although Aris Industries believes that expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurance that its expectations will be achieved. Forward-looking information is subject to certain risks, trends, and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. For a more complete description of factors, which could impact Aris Industries and the statements contained herein, reference should be made to Aris Industries' filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
Companies: Perry Ellis International Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Perry Ellis International has announced the acquisition of surf wear maker Gotcha International's trademarks and reported an increased third-quarter profit....
Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a multi-year agreement with the Miami Dolphins and Dolphins Stadium to promote the company's brands at football games....
Clothing producer and licensor Perry Ellis International Inc says it experienced a slimmed-down second-quarter loss as strong men's wholesale business and a recent acquisition pushed up revenue....
ASAP Show, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cyber Merchants Exchange, has organised various seminars featuring top apparel executives from US fashion, sourcing and financial fields during its August 28-31...
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Business solutions supplier Indra Technology Inc has released Version 4.3 of its Escape Sales Force Automation Software....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing