USA: Aris Industries Reports First Quarter Earnings
Arnold Simon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Aris, stated that: We have taken steps to reduce certain operating expenses to bring them more in line with sales and we anticipate that the Company will be profitable for the second half of this year. The retail market is responding favorably to our XOXO and Baby Phat brands and with the anticipated launch of our Brooks Brothers Golf line and Stetson sportswear line, the Company is now poised for profitable growth.
Aris designs, manufactures and sells sportswear, outerwear and loungewear under a variety of tradenames including XOXO, FUBU, Perry Ellis and Members Only. It is also the licensee for Stetson, Baby Phat, Cynthia Rowley, and Brooks Brothers Golf, all of which it plans to launch in 2000 and 2001.
Certain information discussed in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Federal securities laws. Although Aris Industries believes that expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions, it can give no assurance that its expectations will be achieved. Forward-looking information is subject to certain risks, trends, and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. For a more complete description of factors, which could impact Aris Industries and the statements contained herein, reference should be made to Aris Industries' filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
Companies: Perry Ellis International Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Perry Ellis International has announced the acquisition of surf wear maker Gotcha International's trademarks and reported an increased third-quarter profit....
Perry Ellis International Inc has signed a multi-year agreement with the Miami Dolphins and Dolphins Stadium to promote the company's brands at football games....
Clothing producer and licensor Perry Ellis International Inc says it experienced a slimmed-down second-quarter loss as strong men's wholesale business and a recent acquisition pushed up revenue....
ASAP Show, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cyber Merchants Exchange, has organised various seminars featuring top apparel executives from US fashion, sourcing and financial fields during its August 28-31...
President of apparel group Perry Ellis International's men's wear unit, Douglas Jakubowski, is quitting the company on 5 August to pursue other interests....
Apparel and accessories company Perry Ellis International Inc has netted two new licensing deals for its goods to be made and sold in the South Pacific and Canada....
Apparel group Perry Ellis International Inc has entered into a license deal with LUPO International for the manufacture and distribution of Mondo di Marco men's dress and casual shoes within the US an...
Business solutions supplier Indra Technology Inc has released Version 4.3 of its Escape Sales Force Automation Software....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar