USA: Armani Exchange and Urbanfetch Offer NY Instant Gratification
Fashion retailer AX Armani Exchange and Urbanfetch, the online shopping service, today announced an exclusive partnership, offering consumers same-day delivery of items purchased online at armaniexchange.com . This agreement marks the first time a click and mortar retailer is able to provide its customer base with delivery of its product offering, direct to their door. The partnership follows on the heels of the launch of Urbanfetch's new fulfillment solutions provider, Urbanfetch Express, the provider of urgent, same-day, point-to-point delivery services in the New York metropolitan area. Urbanfetch Express' team of professional couriers are equipped with the latest tracking technology, enabling consumers to instantaneously access information about their delivery without any delays or frustrations. Starting today (July 20,2000), the AX site will feature an option for same-day delivery in Manhattan for the standard $5.00 shipping fee. "Urbanfetch Express was launched in response to the growing need for point-to-point delivery options that aren't readily available within the current in-market courier service industry," said Arthur Kaz, managing director of business development for Urbanfetch. "Our unique partnership with AX is an example of how we can provide critical customer service solutions for click and mortar retailers, helping them extend the reach of their product offering and increase their customer base." "We all know that New Yorkers desire immediate gratification and sometimes overnight delivery is just not soon enough," said Lee Byrd, senior vice president of business operations for AX. "Our partnership with Urbanfetch Express enables us to offer New Yorkers same-day delivery of our online product offering." A privately held company, Urbanfetch was launched in New York City in October 1999 and London in June 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack