ITALY: Armani Names New General Director
Italian Armani Appoints Gianni Gerbotto General Director Jan 10, 2002.
Italian fashion house Giorgio Armani SpA, on Friday named 35-year-old deputy general director, Gianni Gerbotto, its new general director.
President and chief executive officer, Georgio Armani, said Gerbotto's promotion is part of his aim to have a board whose members are professionals and able to cover all operating areas of the company.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar