INDIA: Arvind Mills Signs Fabric Supply Agreement With Pantaloons
Denim and garment maker Arvind Mills has signed an exclusive production agreement with 12-store retail chain Pantaloons for the supply of fabric and apparel for its in-house brands. Arvind Mills is already established as the single largest supplier for Pantaloons Retail's Bare, John Miller, Ajile, Annabelle, and AFL (Apparel For Less) labels. And as Arvind's president Anand Parekh explains: "We expect to do Rs25 crore worth of business with Pantaloon in the current year. The alliance will allow Pantaloon to focus on brand building and retailing, while we take care of production."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report