INDIA: Arvind Mills Signs Fabric Supply Agreement With Pantaloons
Denim and garment maker Arvind Mills has signed an exclusive production agreement with 12-store retail chain Pantaloons for the supply of fabric and apparel for its in-house brands. Arvind Mills is already established as the single largest supplier for Pantaloons Retail's Bare, John Miller, Ajile, Annabelle, and AFL (Apparel For Less) labels. And as Arvind's president Anand Parekh explains: "We expect to do Rs25 crore worth of business with Pantaloon in the current year. The alliance will allow Pantaloon to focus on brand building and retailing, while we take care of production."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022