INDIA: Arvind Mills Signs Fabric Supply Agreement With Pantaloons
Denim and garment maker Arvind Mills has signed an exclusive production agreement with 12-store retail chain Pantaloons for the supply of fabric and apparel for its in-house brands. Arvind Mills is already established as the single largest supplier for Pantaloons Retail's Bare, John Miller, Ajile, Annabelle, and AFL (Apparel For Less) labels. And as Arvind's president Anand Parekh explains: "We expect to do Rs25 crore worth of business with Pantaloon in the current year. The alliance will allow Pantaloon to focus on brand building and retailing, while we take care of production."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"