USA: ASC Opens First Nike ACG Store In US, Nike Signs Snowboarders
American Skiing Company today announced it has opened the first Nike All Conditions Gear store in the US at The Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah. American Skiing Company's retail division has become an official retail licensee and operator of Nike ACG-branded stores and concept shops. . According to Blaise Carrig, president of the resort The Canyons is one of the five largest ski resorts in the US, and will be seeking a limited number of additional retailers to take advantage of retail spaces as they become available in the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth