US: Ascena names Montgomery as EVP and CFO
Ascena Retail Group has appointed Dirk Montgomery as executive vice president and chief financial officer, replacing Armand Correia who is retiring after 21 years with the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Latest TPP talks fail to clinch a deal
- COMMENT: Wearable tech – a passing fashion?
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Uniqlo owner highlights supplier factory progress
- Coats Group swings to substantial H1 loss
- Exports of lower cotton content denim treble
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019