UK: Asda Adds Plus Sizes To George Range
Asda plans to introduce plus sizes to its George clothing brand in August and September, reported Drapers Record. Sizes will run from eight through to 24 and the Essential line will now go up to 20. The move has been driven by customer demand said head of George, Andy Bond. Prices for larger sizes will be the same as the rest of Asda's fashion ranges. He added that plus-sized customers wanted to be catered for within the George label, not by a sub-brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands