Ashford promoted to Nike Golf president
Currently vice president and general manager of Brand Jordan for North America, Ashford has worked at Nike for 21 years, holding senior management positions across retail and sales within the namesake brand.
While working at Brand Jordan, Nike says Ashford has elevated the marketplace and brand through innovative merchandising, sales and marketplace strategies that deeply connect with consumers.
"Daric's leadership has helped to deliver strong revenue growth and expand the Jordan brand," said Jayme Martin, vice president and general manager of Global Categories. "His proven track record, along with his experience in global categories, makes him ideally suited to leading the Golf business."
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at what is thought to be Sri Lanka's largest rooftop solar plant at its dedicated knitting facility for Nike, challenges faced by fast fash...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020