USA: Ashworth Inc Elects Chairman
Ashworth Inc, a golf lifestyle apparel company, announced today that Randall L Herrel, Sr has been elected to the additional position of chairman of the board.
Herrel and his team have been successful in implementing strategies and initiatives which have improved operations and financial performance as well as increased the company's market share.
"Over the past two years, we have made a concerted effort to enhance our board of directors," said Herrel. "We have also instituted multiple initiatives over that same time period to improve our operational and financial performance. I believe we have assembled a solid board and I look forward to continuing to work closely with our directors as we build on our leadership position in golf apparel and grow sales in traditional retail channels."
Herrel has served as a director, president and chief executive officer since joining Ashworth in December 1996.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sourcing at MAGIC tackles trade, Africa and speed
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar