USA: Ashworth Inc. Reports a 53% Increase in Second Quarter Earnings to $0.26 Per Diluted Share
Ashworth Inc. (NASDAQ:ASHW), Tuesday announced financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2000. Consolidated net revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2000 increased 15.6% to $41,272,000 as compared to $35,690,000 for the same period of the prior year. Consolidated net income for the second quarter of fiscal 2000 was $3,444,000 as compared to $2,328,000 in the same period of the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022