USA: Ashworth Named Top Golf Apparel Brand
Ashworth today announced that the 2000 Golf World Subscriber Study has named Ashworth the top brand of golf apparel currently owned by Golf World subscribers. Specifically, this study shows that 58 per cent of Golf World subscribers own Ashworth, and 50 per cent of subscribers have purchased the Ashworth brand within the last 12 months. Golf World is one of the top golf related magazines on the US market. Randall Herrel, president and chief executive officer said: "We are extremely proud to be named as the favourite brand of Golf World's subscribers. It is an honour for Ashworth and one which is particularly gratifying as it is based on the feedback of our consumers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020