USA: Ashworth Named Top Golf Apparel Brand
Ashworth today announced that the 2000 Golf World Subscriber Study has named Ashworth the top brand of golf apparel currently owned by Golf World subscribers. Specifically, this study shows that 58 per cent of Golf World subscribers own Ashworth, and 50 per cent of subscribers have purchased the Ashworth brand within the last 12 months. Golf World is one of the top golf related magazines on the US market. Randall Herrel, president and chief executive officer said: "We are extremely proud to be named as the favourite brand of Golf World's subscribers. It is an honour for Ashworth and one which is particularly gratifying as it is based on the feedback of our consumers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective