USA: Ashworth Named Top Golf Apparel Brand
Ashworth today announced that the 2000 Golf World Subscriber Study has named Ashworth the top brand of golf apparel currently owned by Golf World subscribers. Specifically, this study shows that 58 per cent of Golf World subscribers own Ashworth, and 50 per cent of subscribers have purchased the Ashworth brand within the last 12 months. Golf World is one of the top golf related magazines on the US market. Randall Herrel, president and chief executive officer said: "We are extremely proud to be named as the favourite brand of Golf World's subscribers. It is an honour for Ashworth and one which is particularly gratifying as it is based on the feedback of our consumers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts