USA: Ashworth Named Top Golf Apparel Brand
Ashworth today announced that the 2000 Golf World Subscriber Study has named Ashworth the top brand of golf apparel currently owned by Golf World subscribers. Specifically, this study shows that 58 per cent of Golf World subscribers own Ashworth, and 50 per cent of subscribers have purchased the Ashworth brand within the last 12 months. Golf World is one of the top golf related magazines on the US market. Randall Herrel, president and chief executive officer said: "We are extremely proud to be named as the favourite brand of Golf World's subscribers. It is an honour for Ashworth and one which is particularly gratifying as it is based on the feedback of our consumers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack