USA: Ashworth Named Top Golf Apparel Brand
Ashworth today announced that the 2000 Golf World Subscriber Study has named Ashworth the top brand of golf apparel currently owned by Golf World subscribers. Specifically, this study shows that 58 per cent of Golf World subscribers own Ashworth, and 50 per cent of subscribers have purchased the Ashworth brand within the last 12 months. Golf World is one of the top golf related magazines on the US market. Randall Herrel, president and chief executive officer said: "We are extremely proud to be named as the favourite brand of Golf World's subscribers. It is an honour for Ashworth and one which is particularly gratifying as it is based on the feedback of our consumers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar