USA: Ashworth Starts Shipping New Golf Line
Leading designer of sportswear and golf apparel, Ashworth Inc, has begun shipping its new Callaway Golf apparel line into 1,000 stores across the US.
The California-based company decided to start shipping the new line after strong demand from retailers ahead of the line's launch this June. The line features two collections, one for evenings and office settings and the other for on-course play.
Ashworth said on Tuesday that interest and demand in the range has been very high and surpassed sales projections.
Companies: Callaway Golf Company
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Golf wear company Ashworth has signed a deal to become lead vendor and official licensee of the September 2006 Ryder Cup golf event in Ireland....
Upscale sportswear company Cutter & Buck has appointed a new chief executive and a new president....
Golf lifestyle company Ashworth has suffered a fourth-quarter loss caused by increased selling and administrative expenses....
Golf apparel and outerwear company Sport-Haley has signed a joint venture deal with apparel manufacturer and marketer Explorer Gear USA to make and market Top-Flite branded apparel to Wal-Mart Stores ...
Callaway Golf Company has formed a strategic alliance with Tour Golf Group, the company's exclusive licensee for Callaway Golf footwear....
Golfing goods group Callaway Golf Company has named George Fellows as president and chief executive officer of the company....
Gear for Sports has expanded its sales team through the additions of John Polkis as senior vice president of sales, and Dan Langner as vice president golf sales and marketing....
Golf-inspired sportswear company Ashworth Inc says its second-quarter income took a plummet, affected by bad weather hampering golf apparel sales and expenses connected to a new distribution centre....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective