USA: Ashworth To Act As Lead Apparel Vendor For US Open Golf Championship
The four-year agreement should provide guaranteed sales and exposure for Ashworth.
Mr Randall L. Herrel, president & CEO stated: "Ashworth is very proud to be selected from an elite field of apparel companies competing for this honor. Ashworth believes its selection as a supplier for the prestigious US Open helps to reinforce Ashworth's position as the authentic golf brand."
Ashworth Inc is a Southern California-based designer of men's and women's golf-inspired lifestyle sportswear distributed domestically and internationally in golf pro shops, resorts and upscale specialty stores.
This press release contains forward-looking statements related to the Company's market position, finances, marketing plans and strategies. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. These risks include the timely development and acceptance of new products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, the success of the women's and corporate divisions, the preliminary nature of bookings information, the ongoing risk of excess or obsolete inventory, potential inadequacy of booked reserves and other risks described in Ashworth, Inc.'s SEC reports, including the report on Form 10-K for the year ended October 31, 1999.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Britain’s Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trad
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022