USA: Ashworth To Act As Lead Apparel Vendor For US Open Golf Championship
Ashworth Inc (NASDAQ:ASHW), today announced an agreement in principal with the United States Golf Association for Ashworth to act as a lead apparel vendor and provider of the uniform of all volunteers for the next four United States Open Golf Championships as well as provide all fixtures in the Merchandise Pavilion. The four-year agreement should provide guaranteed sales and exposure for Ashworth. Mr Randall L. Herrel, president & CEO stated: "Ashworth is very proud to be selected from an elite field of apparel companies competing for this honor. Ashworth believes its selection as a supplier for the prestigious US Open helps to reinforce Ashworth's position as the authentic golf brand." Ashworth Inc is a Southern California-based designer of men's and women's golf-inspired lifestyle sportswear distributed domestically and internationally in golf pro shops, resorts and upscale specialty stores. This press release contains forward-looking statements related to the Company's market position, finances, marketing plans and strategies. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. These risks include the timely development and acceptance of new products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, the success of the women's and corporate divisions, the preliminary nature of bookings information, the ongoing risk of excess or obsolete inventory, potential inadequacy of booked reserves and other risks described in Ashworth, Inc.'s SEC reports, including the report on Form 10-K for the year ended October 31, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack