USA: Ashworth To Act As Lead Apparel Vendor For US Open Golf Championship
Ashworth Inc (NASDAQ:ASHW), today announced an agreement in principal with the United States Golf Association for Ashworth to act as a lead apparel vendor and provider of the uniform of all volunteers for the next four United States Open Golf Championships as well as provide all fixtures in the Merchandise Pavilion. The four-year agreement should provide guaranteed sales and exposure for Ashworth. Mr Randall L. Herrel, president & CEO stated: "Ashworth is very proud to be selected from an elite field of apparel companies competing for this honor. Ashworth believes its selection as a supplier for the prestigious US Open helps to reinforce Ashworth's position as the authentic golf brand." Ashworth Inc is a Southern California-based designer of men's and women's golf-inspired lifestyle sportswear distributed domestically and internationally in golf pro shops, resorts and upscale specialty stores. This press release contains forward-looking statements related to the Company's market position, finances, marketing plans and strategies. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. These risks include the timely development and acceptance of new products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, the success of the women's and corporate divisions, the preliminary nature of bookings information, the ongoing risk of excess or obsolete inventory, potential inadequacy of booked reserves and other risks described in Ashworth, Inc.'s SEC reports, including the report on Form 10-K for the year ended October 31, 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020