GERMANY: Asia Apparel Expo gears up for a second year
The Asia Apparel Expo Berlin, which is aimed at European buyers looking to source made-in-Asia apparel and fashion accessories, is set to take place for a second year in February.
Over 200 manufacturers from Hong Kong, mainland China, Bangladesh, India, Jordan, Macau, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Vietnam will showcase their production capabilities.
The expo intends to offer brand manufacturers, trading companies, wholesalers, multiple retailers, chain stores, department agents, designers, private label and buying offices a new Asian sourcing option in the heart of Europe.
A range of men's, women's and children's wear, sportswear, lingerie and swimwear, denim wear and industrial wear plus fabrics, embellishments, laces, trims, buttons, zips, labels and other apparel accessories will be on show.
The event will take place from 19-23 February at Messe Berlin in Germany.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Kurt Cavano on “the Uberfication of everything”
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- H&M offers $1m grant for sustainable innovations
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019