GERMANY: Asia Apparel Expo gears up for a second year
The Asia Apparel Expo Berlin, which is aimed at European buyers looking to source made-in-Asia apparel and fashion accessories, is set to take place for a second year in February.
Over 200 manufacturers from Hong Kong, mainland China, Bangladesh, India, Jordan, Macau, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Vietnam will showcase their production capabilities.
The expo intends to offer brand manufacturers, trading companies, wholesalers, multiple retailers, chain stores, department agents, designers, private label and buying offices a new Asian sourcing option in the heart of Europe.
A range of men's, women's and children's wear, sportswear, lingerie and swimwear, denim wear and industrial wear plus fabrics, embellishments, laces, trims, buttons, zips, labels and other apparel accessories will be on show.
The event will take place from 19-23 February at Messe Berlin in Germany.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- PVH to take control of Tommy Hilfiger China unit
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024