GERMANY: Asia Apparel Expo gears up for a second year
The Asia Apparel Expo Berlin, which is aimed at European buyers looking to source made-in-Asia apparel and fashion accessories, is set to take place for a second year in February.
Over 200 manufacturers from Hong Kong, mainland China, Bangladesh, India, Jordan, Macau, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Vietnam will showcase their production capabilities.
The expo intends to offer brand manufacturers, trading companies, wholesalers, multiple retailers, chain stores, department agents, designers, private label and buying offices a new Asian sourcing option in the heart of Europe.
A range of men's, women's and children's wear, sportswear, lingerie and swimwear, denim wear and industrial wear plus fabrics, embellishments, laces, trims, buttons, zips, labels and other apparel accessories will be on show.
The event will take place from 19-23 February at Messe Berlin in Germany.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- PETA calls for wool boycott on “gruesome” exposé
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015