GERMANY: Asia Apparel Expo gears up for a second year
The Asia Apparel Expo Berlin, which is aimed at European buyers looking to source made-in-Asia apparel and fashion accessories, is set to take place for a second year in February.
Over 200 manufacturers from Hong Kong, mainland China, Bangladesh, India, Jordan, Macau, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Vietnam will showcase their production capabilities.
The expo intends to offer brand manufacturers, trading companies, wholesalers, multiple retailers, chain stores, department agents, designers, private label and buying offices a new Asian sourcing option in the heart of Europe.
A range of men's, women's and children's wear, sportswear, lingerie and swimwear, denim wear and industrial wear plus fabrics, embellishments, laces, trims, buttons, zips, labels and other apparel accessories will be on show.
The event will take place from 19-23 February at Messe Berlin in Germany.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Apparel manufacturing leads US reshoring trend
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault