GERMANY: Asia Apparel Expo gears up for a second year
The Asia Apparel Expo Berlin, which is aimed at European buyers looking to source made-in-Asia apparel and fashion accessories, is set to take place for a second year in February.
Over 200 manufacturers from Hong Kong, mainland China, Bangladesh, India, Jordan, Macau, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Vietnam will showcase their production capabilities.
The expo intends to offer brand manufacturers, trading companies, wholesalers, multiple retailers, chain stores, department agents, designers, private label and buying offices a new Asian sourcing option in the heart of Europe.
A range of men's, women's and children's wear, sportswear, lingerie and swimwear, denim wear and industrial wear plus fabrics, embellishments, laces, trims, buttons, zips, labels and other apparel accessories will be on show.
The event will take place from 19-23 February at Messe Berlin in Germany.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020