USA: Asia Fiber Holdings Limited Continues To Post Positive Earnings
Asia Fiber Holdings Limited today announced the filing of its Form 10-QSB with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 20, 2001, for the three-month period ended June 30, 2001. For the three-month period ended June 30, 2001, the company's sales increased by sixteen per cent to US$12,463,000, as compared to sales for the three-month period ended March 30, 2001 of US$10,738,000. For the three-month period ended June 30, 2001, gross profit increased by ten percent to US$1,780,000, as compared to gross profit for the three-month period ended March 30, 2001 of US$1,613,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth