USA: ASICS Announces Its Olympic Team
ASICS Tiger Corporation is sponsoring nine United States athletes that will be going for gold in the 2000 Olympics in Sydney.ASICS qualifying athletes for the Olympic games for racing, track and field include: Marla Runyan, 1500m, Suzy Powell, Discus, Rich Kenah, 800m, and Tim Montgomery, 4x100m.ASICS is the official footwear, apparel and accessory sponsor of USA Wrestling and will also support freestyle wrestlers, Sammie Henson, Terry Brands, Lincoln McIlravy, Charles Burton, and Kerry McCoy.Please visit,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective