JAPAN: Asics Corp Japan Signs Suzuki And Shinjo
Asics Corporation Japan has signed Ichiro Suzuki and Tsuyoshi Shinjo as ambassadors and worldwide advisory staff members to take part in baseball product development, advertisements and promotions. Ichiro Suzuki is known in Japan for winning seven consecutive batting titles from 1994-2000 and is currently playing for the Seattle Mariners. Ichiro has served as an Asics Advisory member since 1995 and will continue to wear Asics footwear for the 2002 season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack