US: Asics opts for Lawson PLM solution
The aim of the the suite is to reduce the time to market for Asics’ new products, improving quality and reducing production costs. Lawson Professional Services will lead the implementation, supported by Ptex Solutions, the company’s channel and services partner.
“For many years we’ve been looking to develop a solution for our apparel and accessories division that would help eliminate manual and ad-hoc systems,” said Bill McBain, vice president of IT.
“We also needed a solution to help create more consistency and continuity in the way we work internally and with our partners, from design and procurement to sourcing and production.”
The German competition regulator is looking at the way sportswear companies restrict the distribution of their products, especially over the internet, following complaints about moves to limit sales t...
India-based retailer The Future Group has put on hold talks to sell a 49% stake in its sourcing and manufacturing operations to Japanese retailer Lawson, according to reports....
US apparel brand Peace Love World has implemented a BlueCherry Enterprise Suite with ERP, PLM and CSC to help it cope with rapid growth across channels....
Centric has announced a partnership with vrSoftware that will allow its customers to extend the benefits of their PLM systems through to the retail shop floor. ...
Lingerie company DBA Group has chosen Lectra Fashion PLM V3 to manage its collection life cycles. ...
New York based software supplier Computer Generated Solutions (CGS) has opened a new sales and delivery office in the United Kingdom to support the growth of its BlueCherry customer base in Europe....
Luxury women's fashion brand Alberto Makali has selected NGC's Global Enterprise Suite as an integrated solution for PLM and ERP to help support its global growth....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack