USA: ASICS Seeks Injunction, Seizure and Damages for Sales of Polo Sport RLX Lite Athletic Shoes
ASICS TIGER Corporation (Irvine, California) and ASICS Corporation Japan (Kobe, Japan) announced today that they have filed suit in Federal District Court in Boston, MA, against Reebok International, Ltd., its subsidiary Ralph Lauren Footwear Co., Inc. and Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation for trademark infringement, unfair competition, trademark dilution and unfair or deceptive acts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016