Asics unveils AmpliFoam technology footwear
Sporting goods supplier Asics has unveiled its latest line of performance running footwear with AmpliFoam cushioning technology, designed to work with all 33 joints in the foot.
Asics says its Natural33 performance footwear contains streamlined versions of elements found in conventional running shoes, giving runners "a more flexible and tactile ride".
Its AmpliFoam technology, it adds, provides soft cushioning constructed at a lower density, which cannot be broken down easily. In addition, softer midsoles allow for better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability.
The AmpliFoam technology provides soft cushioning constructed at a lower density, which cannot be broken down easily. In addition, softer midsoles also allow for better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability.
Natural33 footwear also has FluidAxis flex grooves aligned to the joints of the foot. The innovative construction, the company says, enables the footwear to "recognise, adapt and respond" to the athlete's exact load and positional change.
ComforDry Lasting material, meanwhile, offers moisture management, high level breathability, and anti-microbial properties. The Solyte midsole material features enhanced cushioning and durability, while seamless construction reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams. The Natural33 Last provides a secure heel fit and an ample toe box that allows the toes to splay.
The collection features three models – the 33-M, 33-FA, and 33-DFA - and is available at select speciality and sporting goods stores as well as online.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar