USA: Assyst-Bullmer To Demonstrate B2B Solutions At Connect-IT
Assyst-Bullmer is to demonstrate its new B2B e-commerce solutions at Connect-IT 2000. Demonstrations of the newest releases of form.assyst and automarker.com will display how these products enable tighter supply-chain integration for suppliers and vendors, and how customers can meet production demands during peak workload periods - all through web-enabled technology.form.assyst is a product data management system that allows users to digitally manage not only all product data but also the entire development process. With Internet access, manufacturing sites and agents can log-on to form.assyst through their web browser, retrieve product specifications and exchange information with their customers. External users are able to access up-to-date specification data through a secure, user-friendly, browser-based interface. The built-in toolkit allows users to create and access product specifications through the Internet in a matter of minutes. form.assyst provides more than the ability simply to publish specifications, since it allows Web-based users to update information remotely from their browser through an HTML interface. Another highlight of the Assyst-Bullmer booth will be automarker.com, a unique, new web-based automatic marker-making service. With this service, customers have access to marker-making resources to cover peak demands or to manage other resource shortages, without investment in equipment, software, and the associated operating costs. automarker.com produces reliable, consistent results and is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020