USA: Assyst-Bullmer To Demonstrate B2B Solutions At Connect-IT
Assyst-Bullmer is to demonstrate its new B2B e-commerce solutions at Connect-IT 2000. Demonstrations of the newest releases of form.assyst and automarker.com will display how these products enable tighter supply-chain integration for suppliers and vendors, and how customers can meet production demands during peak workload periods - all through web-enabled technology.form.assyst is a product data management system that allows users to digitally manage not only all product data but also the entire development process. With Internet access, manufacturing sites and agents can log-on to form.assyst through their web browser, retrieve product specifications and exchange information with their customers. External users are able to access up-to-date specification data through a secure, user-friendly, browser-based interface. The built-in toolkit allows users to create and access product specifications through the Internet in a matter of minutes. form.assyst provides more than the ability simply to publish specifications, since it allows Web-based users to update information remotely from their browser through an HTML interface. Another highlight of the Assyst-Bullmer booth will be automarker.com, a unique, new web-based automatic marker-making service. With this service, customers have access to marker-making resources to cover peak demands or to manage other resource shortages, without investment in equipment, software, and the associated operating costs. automarker.com produces reliable, consistent results and is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- 3D CAD comes of age
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack