USA: Assyst-Bullmer To Demonstrate B2B Solutions At Connect-IT
Assyst-Bullmer is to demonstrate its new B2B e-commerce solutions at Connect-IT 2000. Demonstrations of the newest releases of form.assyst and automarker.com will display how these products enable tighter supply-chain integration for suppliers and vendors, and how customers can meet production demands during peak workload periods - all through web-enabled technology.form.assyst is a product data management system that allows users to digitally manage not only all product data but also the entire development process. With Internet access, manufacturing sites and agents can log-on to form.assyst through their web browser, retrieve product specifications and exchange information with their customers. External users are able to access up-to-date specification data through a secure, user-friendly, browser-based interface. The built-in toolkit allows users to create and access product specifications through the Internet in a matter of minutes. form.assyst provides more than the ability simply to publish specifications, since it allows Web-based users to update information remotely from their browser through an HTML interface. Another highlight of the Assyst-Bullmer booth will be automarker.com, a unique, new web-based automatic marker-making service. With this service, customers have access to marker-making resources to cover peak demands or to manage other resource shortages, without investment in equipment, software, and the associated operating costs. automarker.com produces reliable, consistent results and is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022