UAE: Aswaaq to sell Monoprix items in Dubai
Dubai government-owned company Aswaaq is teaming up with French supermarket retailer Monoprix to sell a range of products including clothing in Aswaaq stores throughout Dubai.
The first phase of the partnership will see 500 new products featured in Aswaaq stores, local news reports said, with these chosen to appeal to customers of all nationalities and age groups.
"By building international supply chains, we can cater to the needs of the entire population by bringing the best international products to the people of Dubai," said Aswaaq CEO Abdul Basset Al Janahi.
He added: "We are looking forward to strengthening our partnership with Monoprix in the upcoming years as we look beyond product distribution to actual retail management."
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack