UAE: Aswaaq to sell Monoprix items in Dubai
Dubai government-owned company Aswaaq is teaming up with French supermarket retailer Monoprix to sell a range of products including clothing in Aswaaq stores throughout Dubai.
The first phase of the partnership will see 500 new products featured in Aswaaq stores, local news reports said, with these chosen to appeal to customers of all nationalities and age groups.
"By building international supply chains, we can cater to the needs of the entire population by bringing the best international products to the people of Dubai," said Aswaaq CEO Abdul Basset Al Janahi.
He added: "We are looking forward to strengthening our partnership with Monoprix in the upcoming years as we look beyond product distribution to actual retail management."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective