USA: ATG Boosts American Eagle Online
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc has selected software provider ATG's catalogue search technology to more easily integrate natural language search into its catalogue.
ATG Commerce aims to help retailers such as American Eagle Outfitters improve the online sales experience by allowing their customers to more quickly and intuitively get to the products and services that best meet their request.
"Ensuring that customers get what they want quickly is an important part of building true customer loyalty," said David Brumback, director of operations at American Eagle Direct.
With catalogue search, ATG Commerce customers have the ability to eliminate the need for manual search integration and automatically reflect any changes made to their online catalogue to the search functionality.
Updates to search are made in near real-time (rather than batch), which can shorten the create-to-publish cycle and enable dynamic merchandising initiatives.
American Eagle Outfitters is a leading lifestyle retailer that designs, markets, and sells its own brand of casual, fashionable clothing.
ATG (Art Technology Group Inc) makes software designed to create a relevant and consistent customer experience, across the internet, e-mail, call centre, and mobile channels, and throughout the marketing, commerce, and service lifecycle.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Youth apparel company American Eagle Outfitters has posted a 26.6 per cent rise in third-quarter earnings, but predicted that fourth-quarter income will fall short of analyst predictions....
Lifestyle company American Eagle Outfitters is to relocate its Warrendale-based corporate headquarters to an urban development in Pittsburgh....
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters has announced that its new casual sportswear retail concept will be called MARTIN + OSA, after Kansan outdoor explorers Martin and Osa Johnson....
American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Tuesday lowered its third quarter earnings forecast amid inconsistent store traffic in September....
Casual clothing company American Eagle Outfitters Inc says it plans to launch a new concept next year aimed at driving expansion....
GT Nexus, a supply-chain software and services provider, says it has netted a deal to implement and operate a technology platform for global transportation and import operations management for lifesty...
American Eagle Outfitters Inc has announced that Joan Hilson Sr and Dale Clifton will take on the duties of executive vice president and chief financial officer following the resignation of Laura Weil...
Lifestyle retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc says that good sales of teen apparel pushed up second-quarter turnover, almost doubling its earnings for the period....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing