USA: ATMI Elects Billy Moore Chairman
The ATMI membership also elected James W "Jim" Chesnutt, president and CEO of National Spinning Co Inc as first vice chairman, and Allen E Gant Jr, chairman, president and CEO of Glen Raven Inc, as second vice chairman.
As chairman, Moore will generally direct the affairs of the association, work with staff to implement the policies of the board of directors, and be the primary spokesperson for ATMI, the US textile industry's national trade association headquartered in Washington, DC.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar