USA: ATMI Elects Van May As Chairman
Van May, president and chief executive officer of Plains Cotton Cooperative Association (PCCA) in Lubbock, TX, has been named chairman of the American Textile Manufacturers Institute (ATMI). At the association's 53rd Annual Meeting at the St Regis Hotel in Washington, DC, the ATMI membership also elected Joseph L (Joe) Gorga, president and chief executive officer of CMI Industries Inc, in Greensboro, NC as first vice chairman and Willis C (Billy) Moore III, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Unifi Inc, in Greensboro, NC as second vice chairman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack