USA: ATMI Elects Van May As Chairman
Van May, president and chief executive officer of Plains Cotton Cooperative Association (PCCA) in Lubbock, TX, has been named chairman of the American Textile Manufacturers Institute (ATMI). At the association's 53rd Annual Meeting at the St Regis Hotel in Washington, DC, the ATMI membership also elected Joseph L (Joe) Gorga, president and chief executive officer of CMI Industries Inc, in Greensboro, NC as first vice chairman and Willis C (Billy) Moore III, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Unifi Inc, in Greensboro, NC as second vice chairman.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016