USA: ATMI, NCMA To Stage Environmental, Health Conference
Working to the theme of "Environment, Safety and Health Excellence — Needed Now More Than Ever," presentations will cover a wide range of topics including crisis communication, SPCC changes, the textile MACT, pre-placement physicals, marketing brownfields, and communicating and training in a multi-cultural workplace.
Speakers will also address issues of wastewater, 2003 environmental concerns and regulatory updates, drug testing, 2003 safety and health issues and regulatory updates, safety incentive programs, and effective prevention measures in the safety and health area.
For additional information about the conference contact Carol Shoemaker at ATMI (email at firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carol Smith at NCMA (email at email@example.com).
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report