US: Attune and SAP team up on vertical fashion tool
Software companies Attune Consulting and SAP are teaming up to design and develop a new vertical tool to help fashion wholesalers and manufacturers become omnichannel retailers.
The new solution will use the SAP HANA platform and will integrate best practices within fashion wholesale, manufacturing, and retail, the companies say.
Fashion wholesalers and manufacturers who run retail stores and have direct-to-consumer (D2C) web channels face a number of supply chain challenges - including the management and distribution of inventory globally.
SAP's new vertical solution intends to help fashion brands address these challenges, while Attune's expertise in the fashion and lifestyle industry will support the development.
In addition to collaborating with SAP on the design and development of the new solution, Attune will be working on the development of a tool that will allow customers to migrate from the SAP Apparel and Footwear application to the new solution.
Tech solutions provider Attune Consulting has developed a new suite that it says will enable apparel companies to bring wholesale, manufacturing and retail operations onto a single integrated platform...
Wearable technology mainly concerns devices and apparel/textiles. This is the only up to date analysis on wearable technology available and the only one covering the big picture, including the study o...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019