US: Attune and SAP team up on vertical fashion tool
Software companies Attune Consulting and SAP are teaming up to design and develop a new vertical tool to help fashion wholesalers and manufacturers become omnichannel retailers.
The new solution will use the SAP HANA platform and will integrate best practices within fashion wholesale, manufacturing, and retail, the companies say.
Fashion wholesalers and manufacturers who run retail stores and have direct-to-consumer (D2C) web channels face a number of supply chain challenges - including the management and distribution of inventory globally.
SAP's new vertical solution intends to help fashion brands address these challenges, while Attune's expertise in the fashion and lifestyle industry will support the development.
In addition to collaborating with SAP on the design and development of the new solution, Attune will be working on the development of a tool that will allow customers to migrate from the SAP Apparel and Footwear application to the new solution.
Technology solutions provider Lectra has appointed Microsoft executive Karen Elalouf as its managing director for France as the firm looks to accelerate growth in its home market....
Tommy Hilfiger Europe will be the first customer to implement a new vertical tool designed to help fashion wholesalers and manufacturers become omnichannel retailers....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details