US: Attune and SAP team up on vertical fashion tool
Software companies Attune Consulting and SAP are teaming up to design and develop a new vertical tool to help fashion wholesalers and manufacturers become omnichannel retailers.
The new solution will use the SAP HANA platform and will integrate best practices within fashion wholesale, manufacturing, and retail, the companies say.
Fashion wholesalers and manufacturers who run retail stores and have direct-to-consumer (D2C) web channels face a number of supply chain challenges - including the management and distribution of inventory globally.
SAP's new vertical solution intends to help fashion brands address these challenges, while Attune's expertise in the fashion and lifestyle industry will support the development.
In addition to collaborating with SAP on the design and development of the new solution, Attune will be working on the development of a tool that will allow customers to migrate from the SAP Apparel and Footwear application to the new solution.
Tech solutions provider Attune Consulting has developed a new suite that it says will enable apparel companies to bring wholesale, manufacturing and retail operations onto a single integrated platform...
Wearable technology mainly concerns devices and apparel/textiles. This is the only up to date analysis on wearable technology available and the only one covering the big picture, including the study o...
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Old Navy's Larsson to replace Ralph Lauren as CEO
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields