IMB exhibitor news: Audaces to launch vertical plotter
Brazilian CAD/CAM company Audaces Automations will be launching what it believes is the world's first vertical plotter at the IMB trade show in Cologne later this month.
The Audaces Tower Jet overcomes problems such as lack of space in which to fit large format printers.
It is 0.6m in width, 1m in depth and 2.3m high, and comes with different speed options and printing widths.
The technology uses paper rolls of up to 250m in length to optimise the production process, and has printing costs estimated at less than US$0.01 per square metre.
According to Claudio Grando, Audaces' business director, the Tower Jet is a "smart" plotter, as well as providing "high productivity and low maintenance costs."
In addition to its compact design, the plotter uses industrial water-based ink, has a sensor for full roll and lack of paper, can use perforated paper.
Audaces exports its products to about 30 countries and is also the only Latin American producer of large-format ink jet printers (ink jet plotters) for the apparel industry.
Despite taking place against a gloomy economic backdrop, the IMB – World of Textile Processing trade show in Cologne last week certainly didn’t disappoint when it came to new products and innovations....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020