MALAYSIA: Audrey Shifts Lingerie Focus To Retail
Leading women's underwear producer Audrey International Bhd has announced plans to phase out its manufacturing operations as it looks to focus its efforts on its retailing business instead. The company revealed that to help achieve that goal it has agreed a $13.1 million deal to acquire Anakku Holdings Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidary of Perak Corporation Berhad, which will boost its retail presence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again