AUSTRALIA: Aurelio Costarella to list on stock exchange
Fashion designer Aurelio Costarella is to list on the Australian Stock Exchange, raising capital of up to A$3.25m (US$2.50m).
The proceeds of the floatation will help find the company's global distribution plans.
Costarella will keep a 35% interest in the firm, while 32% will be available for public subscription.
The company posted a full-year loss of A$174,200 in 2005 financial year and a A$45,957 loss in the last financial year.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022