UK: Aurora Fashions invests in business intelligence tool
Aurora Fashions has invested in a new business analytics and enterprise reporting solution to help decision-making across its Coast, Oasis and Warehouse brands.
The software from Board International will provide improved real-time visibility throughout the business, along with self-service analytical information and next generation reporting, analysis, dashboard, KPI and visualisation.
The implementation forms part of a wider systems replacement and upgrade programme that includes Merret, a Retail Assist supply chain product.
The Board tool will help to "quickly create interactive and customised corporate reports, without the need for any programming, enabling more intuitive data visualisation and interaction," explained Anne Sinclair, strategy director with Aurora.
It can also integrate data from disparate sources, helping users to gain greater insight into trends, causes, and effects.
Sinclair also added that the environment offers Aurora future scope to manage other areas of the business within one single product.
Aurora Fashions' brands are available in the UK and internationally, with 1,999 stores in 39 countries.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020