UK: Aurora Fashions to launch Australian and US websites
UK based Aurora Fashions, which owns the Coast, Oasis and Warehouse labels, will launch multi-brand e-commerce sites in the US and Australia next month as part of wider international expansion plans.
The company already has a website site in Germany, and is rolling out new online stores for France, Sweden, the Netherlands and Spain later this year.
"Our aim is to replicate the long-term UK success of our brands internationally by using our e-commerce platform to accelerate growth in new markets," said Mike Shearwood, CEO of Aurora Fashions. "Establishing these dedicated market sites is an important building block in Aurora's global omni-channel presence."
Aurora Fashions currently operates 1,278 stores in 33 countries.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020